What information we collect through our website, why we collect it, and how we use and store it.
What we collect
- We ask you to enter your name and email address if you contact us using our online form.
- We collect email addresses through MailChimp, the service we use for sending marketing emails.
- We use Google Analytics to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions.
When we collect information
We collect information when you subscribe to our newsletter or complete our contact form. Google Analytics collects anonymous information whenever you use our site – for example, when you move from page to page. We can’t identify you from the data we collect through Google Analytics.
Why we collect information
We use the information we collect to:
- send emails with news, information about events or other things we think you might be interested in.
- reply to enquiries you’ve sent us.
- understand how people use our website – so we can improve it.
How we store your information
- If you subscribe to our marketing emails, your email address is stored by MailChimp. There is a statement on the MailChimp website about how it collects and stores information.
- If you contact us using our online contact form, we keep your email for a maximum of two years.
- We do not share the information we collect with other people or companies.